It is hard to receive and even harder to ask for help. I need your help with launching my Game Changer Project, which includes my book and also our Game Changer Network.
Please check out my Kickstarter campaign and if it resonates with you, please pledge your support.
Thank you in advance.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
There is still a missing link to the ecosystem though, a true matchmaker of co-founders. Yes, I've spent time on Founder Dating, I've been to Million Cups (and even presented) and I have talked to everyone that I know locally to let them know what I need.
But here I am, still in search of someone amazing to partner with me in a journey to turn the travel industry on its head.
Make no mistake, I won't give up until I find the right person.
I am a "special snowflake" and as you read this, you know exactly what that means and want to know what I'm up to and want to get in on the game.
I have already funded this company to the launch of a minimum viable product. We have been in production for over a year and are on our 3rd version of the product. In fact, we are just releasing a self-service portal.
I need a tech partner to own the product for the rest of the ride.
In the dictionary, the word DETERMINED has your picture next to it. You:
- Hate the status quo as much as I do
- Were programming as a child before it was fashionable
- Can't believe that people have been putting up with hotel searches near city centers and airports for multiple decades versus getting where they are really going
- Are an incredibly talented architect and developer yet humble with a giving heart - you really mean it when you say that you want to leave a legacy
- Are able to leap tall challenges in a single bound
- Are in a position to take the biggest but most sure risk of your life
- You want and need and are driven by innovation and differentiation
- Have never met an API that you couldn't conquer
- Vision that has a 40k foot orientation, but able to create a practical and powerful architecture to get the job done
- Have always dreamed of living in a place with palm trees and sand
- Want to have a meaningful piece of the company that you help build. but appreciate that you aren't starting from a blank sheet of paper or having to come up with the "idea"
- Ability to attract other talented people that share your vision and believe in your talent and leadership
- Can make other people laugh at will and having fun at work is a top priority
We've been around as a company since 1996 and this is our 10th startup venture in 20 years. We:
- Are based in Tampa, Florida and enjoy 330 days of sunshine each year
- Are a part of an industry leading advisory firm that was founded 20 years ago and has serviced many companies that you have heard of and admired
- Have already pivoted multiple times based on real world learning about client needs and business model
- Embrace the Startup Owners Manual and Slicing Pie for equity
- Want to change the world, one trip at the time and our business model makes that happen in a measurable way
- Are committed to innovation and put our money where our mouth is
- Have already launched minimum viable product and are monetizing that now
- Have just signed 3 new client contracts that will drive repeatable, transactional revenues
- Has already designed the next phase of the product, but are just waiting for your input on our planned approach
- Need your vision and passion
Fit the bill or know someone that does? Call me.
In reference to " Richard Anderson, Delta Air Lines (5Q Interview) " As a follow on to my earlier article last week about doing...
I am now going to shift gears away from online technology and the role that they play in the travel distribution ecosystem to a topic that I...
UPDATED - March 12, 2014 Well, in the world of travel distribution on the OTA side of the equation, if Travelocity was the "come...
You fully understand that rung #1 of the ladder is spamming and you've gotten past rung #2, noise. You get it -- that in order to reall...
Part 2 of a 2 Part Series on Individual Relationship Management (IRM) versus Customer Relationship Management (CRM) which is flawed B...
This week, Bloomberg announced that Sabre raised $627 million in its IPO. Actually I don't think you should be allowed to call ...
Wow, in as many weeks, I have said goodbye to two amazing men in the travel industry. Yesterday afternoon I learned of the untimely deat...
If you are familiar with the game of dominos, there are dots on each domino and the placement of a domino on each turn requires that you mat...
This is Part 2 in a 3 part series about airline distribution. Here we will talk about the web and direct distribution parts of the airli...