There is still a missing link to the ecosystem though, a true matchmaker of co-founders. Yes, I've spent time on Founder Dating, I've been to Million Cups (and even presented) and I have talked to everyone that I know locally to let them know what I need.
But here I am, still in search of someone amazing to partner with me in a journey to turn the travel industry on its head.
Make no mistake, I won't give up until I find the right person.
I am a "special snowflake" and as you read this, you know exactly what that means and want to know what I'm up to and want to get in on the game.
I have already funded this company to the launch of a minimum viable product. We have been in production for over a year and are on our 3rd version of the product. In fact, we are just releasing a self-service portal.
I need a tech partner to own the product for the rest of the ride.
In the dictionary, the word DETERMINED has your picture next to it. You:
- Hate the status quo as much as I do
- Were programming as a child before it was fashionable
- Can't believe that people have been putting up with hotel searches near city centers and airports for multiple decades versus getting where they are really going
- Are an incredibly talented architect and developer yet humble with a giving heart - you really mean it when you say that you want to leave a legacy
- Are able to leap tall challenges in a single bound
- Are in a position to take the biggest but most sure risk of your life
- You want and need and are driven by innovation and differentiation
- Have never met an API that you couldn't conquer
- Vision that has a 40k foot orientation, but able to create a practical and powerful architecture to get the job done
- Have always dreamed of living in a place with palm trees and sand
- Want to have a meaningful piece of the company that you help build. but appreciate that you aren't starting from a blank sheet of paper or having to come up with the "idea"
- Ability to attract other talented people that share your vision and believe in your talent and leadership
- Can make other people laugh at will and having fun at work is a top priority
We've been around as a company since 1996 and this is our 10th startup venture in 20 years. We:
- Are based in Tampa, Florida and enjoy 330 days of sunshine each year
- Are a part of an industry leading advisory firm that was founded 20 years ago and has serviced many companies that you have heard of and admired
- Have already pivoted multiple times based on real world learning about client needs and business model
- Embrace the Startup Owners Manual and Slicing Pie for equity
- Want to change the world, one trip at the time and our business model makes that happen in a measurable way
- Are committed to innovation and put our money where our mouth is
- Have already launched minimum viable product and are monetizing that now
- Have just signed 3 new client contracts that will drive repeatable, transactional revenues
- Has already designed the next phase of the product, but are just waiting for your input on our planned approach
- Need your vision and passion
Fit the bill or know someone that does? Call me.